Applications of MIJU Quick/grip mesh screen covers
- Gardens – Green Quick/grip mesh screen covers can be used, for example, to stretch out over vegetable patches, over the fruit trees against birds, over the shrubbery where access is limited, for example: on a hillside where there is no access from the other side. With Quick/grip mesh screen covers, you can cover decorative stones or tiles from the leaves and debris, even small ponds, wells and springs.
Quick/grip mesh screen covers have an elastic edge so you can peg it to the ground so it will not fly away. It can be quickly adapted from season to season to protect any other needed area. Quick/grip mesh screen covers, when not in use, can be put in the washing machine on a cold setting, washed, hung out to dry and placed back in the bag, until ready to use again.
- Childrens´ playgrounds - Green Quick/grip mesh screen covers protect the playgrounds against cats, dogs, rodents and etc. The heavy plastic covers catch the water and debris, making it very difficult to handle. With green Quick/grip mesh screen covers daily use is effortless and quick.
- Small Fish ponds - Protects fingerlings from birds
- Balconies, terraces, patios and porches – Protects against birds
- Small ponds, wells and springs – Protects against organic debris
- Fruit trees - Against unwelcome birds
- The vineyards – Against starlings
- Exterior poultry farms and pen houses - Protects against potential migrating carriers of Bird Flu.